Baby Poop
beef cubes [1][1]
1/3 c. mustard [2][3][2]
1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce[3][3]
large zip-top plastic bag
Trim fat from beef, cut into cubes.[4] Place in plastic bag, add mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Seal bag and mix contents thoroughly. [4] Place mixture in refrigerator 1 hour, or overnight. (Turn or mix bag several times during long marinading to redistribute.)
Place beef cubes on skewers and grill until cooked.[4] Serve with grilled vegetables[5][5] and white rice.
Notes:
[1] I used about 3 lbs for this recipe. Make more or less depending on the number of servings needed.
[2] I used Gouldens Spicy Brown.
[3] I never measure the mustard or Worcestershire sauce. I only did it for this recipe to give you approximate estimates. If you like more of one than the other, adjust accordingly. If you've got lots of meat, use more of the marinade ingredients.
[4] I use bigger cubes when I cook outside on the grill with skewers, and smaller cubes when I cook inside on the George Foreman Grill. I can't tell you how long, because a lot depends on the temperature of your grill and how well-done you like your steaks. We're well-done-no-longer-mooing kinda people, so I tend to do about 10 minutes on a pretty hot grill, rotating a few times.
[5] Goes great with green peppers and onions.
[1] Beef cubes, trimmed and sized.

[2] 1/3 c. Gouldens Spicy Brown mustard.

[3] 1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce.

[4] Beef, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce mixed in plastic bag to marinate.

[5] Grilled, served with grilled peppers and onions, and white rice (not pictured).
1 comment:
How about Baby Beef Poopkabobs?
Post a Comment